Monday, October 8, 2012

Sisterface Wedding Extravaganza

This weekend was my sister's wedding.  She went super untraditional, and got married on a beach in Door County, WI.  Just immediate family (and my boyfriend, lucky man) were present.  It was about 39 degrees and windy, but a very beautiful and intimate ceremony.  Didn't get any pictures at the beach since I was technically the maid of honor, but did snap this in the driveway:



How do I do a trip to the woods?  With chambray and denim, of course!  Silly iPhone makes blurry photos: 




 Shirt and Sweater - Old Navy, Jeans - Gap, Boots - Bandolino, Earrings - Loft

Now I'm decompressing, tomorrow the construction in my office will be complete so pajama week is officially over.

6 comments :

  1. she wasn't THAT untraditional - she did wear a white dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfits are so cute! Glad to have found your blog, I love the name of it makes me laugh <3

    Best,
    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those boots...congrats to your sister!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the unexpected bold color of your earrings. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw congrats to your sister!! How exciting. xo, Julie
    www.fromproseccotoplaid.com

    ReplyDelete